Designed, manufactured, assembled and tested at Siddharth Industries, the "SIDDHARTH EXTRUSION PRESSES" cover widest range of applications for metals like Aluminium, Copper, Copper alloys, other nonferrous and precious metals. With in-house design improvements evolving over the years, based on various requirements of extrusion process, the new range of SIDDHARTH presses are robust & compact in construction, user friendly and maintenance free. Meeting global standards and customer needs, these press also posses advanced features like Infinitely Variable Extrusion speeds, PLC Controls, Digital Display and many more. The capacity of these high performance quality machines ranges from 360 Tonnes to 6000 Tonnes with extrusion speed upto60 mm/sec. Numerous customized Siddharth Presses specifically designed after understanding the users application are in operation at various Extrusion Units in India and other countries of the sub-continent.
Extrusion Press Design Feature:
For Details Contact Us
- Integrated compact construction occupying less space.
- PRE-COMPRESSED COLUMN-TENSIONED TIE ROD Design having the following advantages over Simple Tie Rod Press.
- Quick Pressure Development during Extrusion and Upset operations. Rapid & Smooth De-compression after extrusion.
- Minimises/Nullifies displacement of End Platen due to elogation of Tie Rods.
- Minimises/Nullifies Variation in Tie Rod Stresses, thus eliminating 'Fatigue' failures.
- Rigidly of the Press is number of times better than Simple Tie-Rod Press.
- Possibility of Nut Loosening is totally eliminated and hence nut re-tightening /re-adjustments are not required.
- Twisting of End Platen eliminated.
- Alignment is perfectly maintained due to proper location of Parts.
- Provides Solid support to the guides of Container and Moving Cross Head.
- The Tie Rod Sagging due to weight of Container and Moving Cross Head is totally eliminated.
- Ensures perfect parallelism between End Platen and Cylinder etc.
- Cast Steel Single Piece Cylinder, End Platen, Container Housing and Moving Cross Head.
- The MAIN RAM and all other RAMS in the press are HARDENED and Ground. This minimises the possibility of any score marks or scratches on the Ram and also enhances the SEAL life.
- Jacket type Resistance Heaters is fitted in Container Housing & Ceramic fiber is used as Heat Insulator.
- Container is located in single piece Container Housing. Therefore easy & quick Removal of Container from Housing is possible.
- Three Position Die-side with two Die stations for loading, from both sides of the Press and a Centre hole position for pushing thru the stuck billet as standard. (Cassette type Die station can also be provided)
- Hydraulically Operated Shear Slide with adequate Guide Length.
- Loader is provided to load Billet and Dummy.
- Adjustable Flat 'X' Guides for Moving Frame (Stem) & Container Holder of ample dimensions with replaceable Wear Plates. The Stem and Container therefore can be aligned accurately. These Guides are located on the Top and Bottom Columns.
- The Hydraulic System is built with the use of Logic Valves, as per DIN STANDARDS. This system has advantages like Fast response, minimum internal Leakage. Smooth Operations, Low Pressure Losses, Standardisation of Components, Long Life & Trouble Free Operation, etc. as compared to the other traditional systems. The Manifold Construction reduces the Clumsy Piping and the Oil Leakage.
- Higher / Lower Extrusion Speeds against specific requirements.
- Centralised Lubrication System for Main Ram, Container, Shear and Die slide guides.
- Rubber components like Oil Seals, 'O' rings etc. suitable for Cavities as per ISO are used.
- Selection of High/Low Extrusion Tonnage.
- Full Automatic Operation thru Push Buttons. The Pendent Mounted Push Button Station is provided as Standard.
S.No. 492, WAGHAWADE ROAD, (OFF. KHANAPUR ROAD)
MACHE, BELGAUM - 590 014 (INDIA)
Tel: +91-831-2411171/172; Mobile: +91 9845273840/9449159911
E-mail :[email protected]